Last Revised: Nov 25, 2014
Attn : Compliance Department
2. Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “ Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
(a) Information You Provide to Us.
· We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail and mailing addresses, and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- We may collect the unique device id number (“DID”) for the device on which you install the Application and develop a profile about you keyed to that DID. We may store your DID with our contact information (like your email address) when you contact us for support
· When you list an item for sale, donation or disposal on our Service, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and postal address.
· If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location), we may store and use that information to provide you with location-based information and item pick-up services. If you want to deactivate this feature, you can either reinstall the Application(s) or deactivate GPS on your mobile device.
· Certain Services may require our collection of your phone number. We may associate that phone number to your mobile device identification information.
· We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
· If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
· When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
· When you post content (text, images, photographs, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is not your e-mail address) on our Website, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our services and other users will be able to see it.
· We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
· If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest or giveaway on our Website, we may ask you for your e-mail address and/or home number (to notify you if you win or not). We may also ask for first and last names, and sometimes post office addresses to verify your identity. In some situations we may need additional information as a part of the entry process, such as a prize selection choice. These sweepstakes and contests are voluntary. We recommend that you read the rules for each sweepstakes and contest that you enter.
· We may also collect Personal Data, such as at other points in our Service that state that Personal Data is being collected.
(c) Information Collected via Technology.
- Information Collected by Our Servers . To make our Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Mobile Services . We may also collect non-personal information from your mobile device if you have downloaded our Application. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used include your geographic location, how you use the Application, and information about the type of device you use. In addition, in the event our Application crash on your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our Application. This information is sent to us as aggregated information and is not traceable to any individual and cannot be used to identify an individual.
- Pixel Tag s. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Data.
(d) Information Collected from Third Party Companies. We may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Services.
(e) Location Information. If you have enabled location services on your phone, we collect your location information to make a map available to the recipients of your messages showing your location. If you do not want this information collected by us, you can disable location services on your phone.
3. Use of Your Personal Data
(a) General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
· facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
· identify you as a user in our system;
· provide improved administration of our Application and Services;
· provide the Services you request;
· improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Application and Services;
· send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
· send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
· respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
· send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Company.
(b) User Feedback. We often receive comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We may post user feedback on the Website from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting you name with your feedback.
(c) Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Application navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
(a) Information You Share . Our Services allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, photos, content and other information publicly or with friends. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose who to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public.
(b) Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the Personal Data you provide will be shared with the third parties that you designate to receive such information.
(c) Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to perform pick-up and delivery services on our behalf; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company. These third party service providers (i) are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Company, and (ii) may contact you via email, telephone or text message to arrange pickup and delivery services when you use the Service to sell, donate or dispose of your personal items.
5. Your Choices Regarding Your Information. You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
(b) Data Collection. You can stop all collection of information by the Application by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
6. Security of Your Personal Data. Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Company uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.